Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Monday, February 14, 2005
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
- If you are using windows xp, you should be able to see telugu font by default
- If you are using a windows operating system other than windows xp you can view telugu by
- Installing pothana or gautami font. Pothana font can be downloaded from here
- You can install a font by copying it into Fonts directory of windows. This will generally be c:\windows\fonts or c:\winnt\fonts.
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version of internet explorer(version 6 at present)
- Download usp10.dll from http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/U/USP10.DLL/1.0420.2600.2180/download.html and copy it to internet explorer directory in program files (c:\Program Files\Internet Explorer)
- If you are using an older version of linux check this link for installing fonts
- You need the latest version of mozilla/firefox/konqueror to view unicode telugu font.
- If the font does not appear properly in mozilla/firefox try setting MOZ_ENABLE_PANGO env. variable to 1 and then start the browser as shown below.
$firefox #or mozilla whichever is there in your system